Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Some Eczema Alternative Cures


Out of desperation, I looked and googled at the word 'eczema' and interestingly, came across a product called "Repcillin" from South Africa. Its made of crocodile oil and is reputed to be a good alternative medicines for eczema and psoriasis.. There's a lot of testimony in  their website and also videos about it in Youtube too..  I'm convince to try this product as I'm feeling the desperation!  Unfortunately, my bank account doesnt allow me to order it just yet.. I'll probably order it next month.. hopefully, by then the amount in the bank is sufficient.. hehhehe...

This is the video I'm talking about...


looks convinving, isn't it?? 




 For more videos on this product, just goto Youtube.. and search for "Repcillin". if you are interested, They are in South Africa and will ship worldwide of course with shipping charges (www.repcillin.com)..  If and when i do get my hands on this miracle product, I will surely give a daily report in this blog... pray that my bank account amount will increase ya..


There's other videos taking about other alternative treatments for Eczema. hOW TO TREAT ECZEMA NATURALLY.. one of them is this: He talk about changing your food intake, you daily routine... basically a MAJOR LIFE CHANGES. but basically to modify your food intake to natural food.. food that has not been processed... in its raw form.. and no red meat at all. well, take a look and judge by yoursefl... if you can abide by it, I'm sure sure you will succeed in keeping eczema at bay... otherwise, for those who are stubborn like me... welll.... time will tell...  anyway, this guy also suggest you go to and look out for "Earthclinic.com".  and read about eczema treatment...   I've uploaded his sets of videos entitled "Eczema Cure For Everyone!!!,  Eczema Cure For Everyone 2,,,, until 8 series.. you can see from the first video how his face really looks like when the eczema was flaring and how great he looks like in video 8. the sequence doesnt really tally... so you have to search one by one ya.. its all been uploaded for you on the right side of this website..







Later in the night, i googled for 'crocodile oil' and found a local company that sells crocodile balm and crocodile oil.. the place is called Krocies. and they have a shop and a restaurant that sells everything about crocodile in Pearl Point, Jalan Klang Lama. They even have crocodile bones and teeth!! hahahah... The price is so much cheaper compared to Repcillin (its only RM20 for a small jar of balm and RM8 for the oil) , and they are not as glamourous as Repcillin, but I dont mind trying..and anyhow I've put an order to purchase the 2 items. Since I opted to pay 'cash on delivery', I've to go and collect it myself at their shop. I cant wait to get it this Saturday.. dont worry.. I'll give my feedback and all the details on this product, I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment